Friday, June 8, 2007

Scramble to arrange & price...Carport Sale

Ok, I have GOT to buckle down and concentrate on this heaping pile of household rejects in my carport..I obligated to the sale by calling our newspaper and placed an add for the sale tomorrow!! The work has begun..my momma is on her way here to help price and arrange to make a decent presentation..(there is nothing I dislike more than to shop a garage sale that isn't planned and organized thoroughly) Lesson to self..Just Do it!!
I might take some before/after pictures..that way I (you) can see the accomplishment..ha! funny..You know, I just had a thought, maybe someone will come along that will want to adopt my dog Hank..We have had him a little over 3 months and he has turned out to be more of an outside dog than inside..I really just wanted a 'lap' dog to putter around my feet..Hank is rough and tough and loving and obedient, but he is just too much for me to handle..He truly loves me (and I him) but he is very active and needs me more than I can give... Oh well, enough of that..we'll see if anyone 'fits the bill' to adopt him tomorrow..
Ladies, You have all been so nice to respond to my new blog...I'm loving it! I promise to sit down again afterwhile and review/post/possibly pictures....
Enjoy this day God has given us..make the most of it and your life!!
Deb

7 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

Good Luck with your sale :0)

COLLS GARDEN said...

Hello Deb
Welcome to Blog Land. I am very new at this myself, but I think you are doing much better than me, I still need help from my daughter-lol.
Your home is simply gorgeous, you must love it. Love to see some more pics. Come and visit some time.
Hugs, Coll :-}

Unknown said...

Thankyou for writing to me, it helps that there are so many out there that understand! Im only new to all of this too, it is a great way to express yourself, and very interesting. I love your home and gardens, and I wish so much that I was there for your garage sale!! I 'do' have withdrawals and get quite depressed if I miss out on fleamarket sales and the like, it is like having a caffeine fix, I need them!!Keep in touch, and I hope you took photos of your sale, so you can really rub salt in my wounds!
Sue

Simply Me Art said...

Hi there, Im fairly new to this blogging craze also. I love your home, it is so beautiful. I surfed in thru your cousins blog. Nice to meet you. Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, I found you through HollyDoodle-- you're off to a great start! I'm tempted to give blogging a go and watching your progress is an encouragement to me.
Keep up the posts and pictures-- they're oh so inspiring.

Cassie

Yummers! said...

Deb,
Welcome to the world of "the blog". I just started mine 2 weeks ago... such fun! Your home is BEAUTIFUL! I hope you find peace and happiness in it each day.
I really want to get involved in "a swap"... love making things for others. Are you aware of any starting?
Joni (Wisconsin)

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Welcome to the World of Blogdom...
I was checking Holly's blog, when I saw your link...You Have a very Beautiful Home!
I will be adding you to my favorites & would Love to add you as a link, if that is ok with you.
come on over for a visit.
cheryl