Monday, June 4, 2007

Day 2

Good morning blog world! This morning there is a crispness to the usually muggy air...I'm watching my neighborhood from my perch in the office..The sun is casting beautiful shadows across my thick grass and trees..Gorgeous! There is a slight breeze blowing my lush boston ferns on the front porch..(I'll need to remember to break away and water them later this morning)..Today I will try to work on this blog set-up more..I want to put the Tiara Swap button on my blog for cuteness and reference...I'm going to spend the morning looking at some of the other ladies blogs that are participating in the swap too..maybe a few more pictures on my blog....oH and I did say that I might sneak in a 'work in progress' picture of my tiara.. ..Can't wait to get responses!! Hint Hint ..Deb

No comments: