Sunday, June 3, 2007

Blog Beginner....

I'm finally at this point..I believe I've made it thru the process of 'setting up' this blog thingy...
I guess we'll see soon enough...patience went out the window and flew back in a few times during the day..yes, the whole day I seemed to be consumed with setting up/posting!!!!!I am very proud to say that I did it all by myself...
OK..enough of that..If all goes well, you'll see that I'm perched in my wonderful home in a Garden District in central Louisiana...We love our 1932 home 'on the avenue'.
As I type this, my dear hubby is beating and banging in the demolished large bathroom downstairs as we prepare for the sheetrockers this week.. Yes, there is a never ending project list with this 'grand lady' and currently it's a biggy...
I joined my dear friends Tiara Swap a couple of days ago on Holly's blog..I've begun to create my tiara and find myself admiring my work..mmmm..I hope one of you girlies like it too..maybe I'll get a 'sneak peak' picture lined up soon.. Enjoy... Deb

1 comment:

Renee said...

Welcome to the blogging world, I'm pretty new too but everyone is super sweet.